We Are Hiring
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and creative to come and join our team for the job position:
BIM Architect / BIM Engineer
- Holding a degree in civil, architecture or mechanical engineering;
- More than 3 years of experience with at least 2 years on projects using BIM;
- Fully proficient in English;
- Good communication skills with strict attention to self-organization and details.
- Assist the project team with development and production of architectural design and construction documents, which includes BIM models, Revit and AutoCAD drawings, for design and construction review;
- Reporting hierarchically to the Building Design Manager & BIM Manager;
- Comply fully with BIM standards set on the project;
- Create and maintain object libraries (creation of specific BIM Modelling content);
- Reviewing shop drawings, developing as-builts;
- Perform model review and check if Project BIM Standards are applied.
- In-depth knowledge of Revit and experience;
- Ability to produce BIM deliverables such as: drawings, schedules, families & renders;
- AutoCAD 2D & 3D;
- Knowledge in Navisworks is a plus;
- Experience with another 3D software is a plus.
- Permanent employment with a trial period;
- Stable financial and working conditions;
- Incentive reward system;
An application including a CV and a cover letter should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by phone or email within 7 days of the closing date. The incomplete and untimely applications will not be considered.
Number of employees: Multiple applicants
Date of publication: 15.03.2021.
Job ad duration: 30 days from the date of publication.